Breathing Therapy (conscious connected diaphragmatic breathing)
The Power of Breath
Allow me to start with some facts.
- Breathing helps the body detoxify and it is one of the most efficient ways to do so. The lungs are the biggest waste removal engine in the body, accounting for the removal of 70% of body waste in the form of carbon dioxide in the air we exhale
- Your breath gives you the power to change the way you feel. Research has shown that our breathing pattern can influence the emotion we experience.
- Our health depends on how we breath. Psychologists have found that breathing practice is effective in fighting anxiety, depression, and stress. Physiological evidence has indicated that even a single breathing practice significantly reduces blood pressure.
Just looking at these three facts alone and I assure you there are many more, should we not pay attention on how we breath and how we could help our breathing system to be more efficient?
Whatever your call may be to start knowing and working with your breath, physical or emotional, I assure you that it will bring the results you are after. This will require your courage and commitment because the breath will bring to the surface all that you’ve become and reveal to you who you truly are guiding you into the path of healing the self.
The breath is indeed your servant and you are its master. The breath responds to your wishes and your commands. You are your breath and the breath is you.
Breathing Therapy is a simple self-healing modality that allows one to go far beyond the mental planes.
What does it actually do and what does that mean?
- It opens and clears restricted breathing patterns producing more energy and obtaining better health (i.e. improves our respiratory capacity, strengthens the immune system and helps the body detoxify.
- Clears the subconscious mind which allows us to resolve stress, creates the relaxation response, and permanently clears repressed emotions such as anger, fear, anxiety, guilt, phobias, and depression. Also removes all mental tapes and programs of limitation which creates more peace, creativity, and clarity. It releases past traumas located in the cellular memory.
- Allows easier access to higher dimensions and levels of consciousness which give us a stronger connection to Higher Self, fuller expression of Spiritual gifts, deeper meditation, opening to the mystical and awareness of unity consciousness.
Areas of effective therapeutic use: pain control, anxiety, depression, stress, heart conditions, weight control, grief, traumas, phobias, panic attacks, PMS, headaches, addictions, asthma and respiratory ailments, chronic fatigue, infertility, digestive ailments, TMJ, ease during birth, apnoea, facilitates recovery, anaerobic diseases.
Each session lasts up to 90 min. We start with a simple chat, making sure you are clear about the whole concept and practicality. You are in a safe environment lying down and breathing. It is advised to wear loose clothing so that you feel comfortable, nothing that could restrict your breathing.
I should be informed of any medical history and if you are currently taking any medication.
This is a healing process that will empower you and will open your heart and soul to all possibilities there are for you in this world. Once a level of balance is achieved it will remain with you until you take it to the next level. It is always a progression, not a regression.
After experiencing this, you’ll find it hard to explain to others how it works and feels. You’ll understand that every person will have their own unique experience and journey and that you alone cannot predict it.
It is my pleasure to introduce you to the power of your breath and unleash the full potential there is inside of you, giving you the opportunity not just to enjoy but love all that you are.
To find our more or to book a session then get in touch either via email: email@example.com or call me on 07554 433 462
Breathing Therapy 1h and 30 min ( Studio 109 or within 15 miles radius of Malvern)
Individual session £95
Block of 5 £425
Block of 10 £800
Follow up session 60 min £70
Breathing Therapy London 1h and 30 min
Individual session £150
Block of 5 £700